Featured Post

Contest Winnings from Night Owl: Volume VIII

This is it!  The final pack out of the 2016 Gypsy Queen prize blaster courtesy of Night Owl Cards.  I must say, Night Owl doesn't have any better luck pulling Reds than I do...this entire blaster was void of any Cincinnati Reds cards.  That said, there were some neat cards in there - so let's see how we ended the blaster.

Pack 8:
57.  Kolten Wong
90.  Carlos Correa

The Astros are my "adapted" team right now while the Reds are in rebuilding mode.  I love Jose Altuve...and Correa isn't all that far behind.
126.  Kyle Schwarber

I'm only showing this one since it's Schwarber's rookie card.
260.  Kevin Kiermaier
294.  Kevin Plawecki
Mini:  262.  Mark Melancon

And that does it for the blaster!  Truth be told, I'm glad I didn't drop $20 on it for myself...but as a prize, it was definitely enjoyable (and it gave me some fun blog fodder during a time in which I haven't been buying new cards for myself).  Many thanks to Night Owl, once again, for the contest.

Now it's off to see which of the Gypsy Queen cards I want to keep, and then the rest will be available for trade.  I have no plans to try and complete the 2016 GQ set since this blaster is basically all I own of the set.

Comments

  1. I was beginning to wonder for a little bit there, but, yup, that definitely ended up being a typical blaster that I would buy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment