Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Cracked Bat Cracks My Want List!

Back in the beginning of June, Julie (from A Cracked Bat) and I agreed to a simple swap.  I was able to send her a few cards she wanted...and in return, I am now pleased to report that I am two cards closer on my quest to complete the 2007 Allen & Ginter Flags insert set.

Both of the mini cards are quite cool.  I specifically like how each has imagery incorporated into the design that would only work for the given country.  In fact, some day I'd love to see the Pyramids for myself in person...but until then, at least I have the Egypt card to serve as a proxy.

In addition to the two minis, Julie also threw in one more mini:

Chapman seems to be a kind of jerk these days (the whole "shooting at his girlfriend" thing really soured me on Chapman).  However, this one has a shot at making it into my mini Frankenset (whenever I finally get the opportunity to start putting it together).

And finally, two Museum Collection cards:

I don't have the budget to ever bust high end stuff like this, so I'm happy to land a pair of nice Vottos for my collection!

Many thanks Julie!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I came across the minis during my big sort! I was adding them to one of my giveaway boxes when I saw your list of needed Ginters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment