Featured Post

Delivery Time! White Framed Cards from John H.

A couple of weeks ago, John claimed one of my Trade Stacks.  In exchange, he promised me a pair of 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen white framed cards which he promptly mailed off to me.  My '13 GQ set is still quite a ways from completion (and truth be told, I've contemplated giving up on the white bordered set) but since I haven't given up on it, I was happy to be able to get two cards closer to the finish line!

Adam Jones is the first card in the set - and that's a nice one to track down simply because I hate having an empty spot in the very first page of the binder.  It's sort of deflating for a set collector!

The Killebrew is the nicer of the two cards (in my mind) but he's number 240 in the set so he doesn't have the same psychological benefit as the Jones card did for me.

Many thanks for the trade, John!  As always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments