Featured Post

Spending Cash on eBay!

Other than Allen & Ginter (and some Topps Archives blasters), I haven't bought many cards from 2017.  I'm not exactly sure why - possibly because more of my "hobby money" has gone towards my LEGO collection I guess.  However, I do try to keep up with the various baseball card releases enough to at least check to see if Barry Larkin is included.

For whatever reason, Topps has shown Larkin quite a bit of love in various sets this year (including Allen & Ginter)!  Since I haven't bought most of Topps' offerings, I need to use sites like eBay to try and at least track down the Larkin cards that I'm missing out on.  Not all that long ago, I did exactly that and acquired a new (to me) Larkin manufactured patch (more like pin) card that is numbered out of 75.

I'll have more about the card itself when I feature it in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection - but for this post I must give the seller an extra "thanks" since the seller also threw in this cool Johnny Bench card as a bonus.

Not a bad little haul...and let's face, even if I had bought boxes of Topps flagship, I probably never would have pulled that Larkin card anyhow!  Sometimes eBay can be a much more effective way to spend my money!

Comments

  1. Very nice eBay bonus! Is the Bench serial numbered? And why didn't Topps put Barry on the ribbon? There's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment