Featured Post

2000 Fleer Tradition: Packs 23 & 24: Hitting the Two-Thirds Mark

The last few packs from the box have proven to be quite good for my set collecting goals.  Today, we finish off the second third of the box...and with it, hopefully inch even closer to completing the full base set.

Pack 23:
10.  NL ERA Leaders
90.  Toronto Blue Jays
178.  Eric Milton
216.  Jason Johnson
233.  Magglio Ordonez
309.  Mike Hampton
360.  Moises Alou

367.  Rusty Greer
437.  Pedro Martinez
Dividends:  13.  Mark McGwire

I already had the McGwire which was too bad, but I did land one new base card so I guess I'll take that.  Better than getting shut out.

Pack 24:
84.  Eric Davis

101.  Adrian Beltre
114.  Shane Reynolds
118.  Todd Walker
186.  Derrick Gibson

229.  David Wells
241.  Mark Grace
324.  Tony Womack
418.  Rondell White
431.  Quinton McCracken

Good deal here, two more new cards for my set.

As of now, I have found 29 new cards for my set out of the first 24 packs.  That's pretty darn good all things considered...and if I get just a bit lucky in the final third, who knows, maybe I'll actually finish the set off once and for all!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    I'd completely forgotten about Eric Davis with the Cardinals... I tend to think Reds (naturally), Orioles and Dodgers, but seeing him in a STL uni made me go to Baseball Reference and look him up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment