Featured Post

2000 Fleer Tradition: Packs 31, 32, & 33: The Penultimate Post!

Now that January is drawing to a close (hurray!), I feel the need to rapidly finish up my box of 2000 Fleer Tradition as well (it was, after all, a Christmas gift from last year).  In an effort to do exactly that prior to the end of the month, I'm opening up three of the six remaining packs today and I'll finish the remaining three packs tomorrow - just making the end-of-January deadline!

Pack 31:
60.  Milwaukee Brewers
76.  Bobby Higginson
136.  Paul O'Neill

153.  Edgar Martinez
158.  Todd Dunwoody
167.  Dan Perkins
254.  Eli Marrero
261.  Carlos Beltran
347.  Jose Jimenez
Ten-4:  4.  Mark McGwire

Alright, that was a great pack (by my standards)!  I needed the Ten-4 insert (the second Ten-4 insert of the box which is the expected amount).  I also needed the O'Neill card, so I'm very happy.

Cards needed from the box so far:  37

Pack 32:
5.  AL Batting Average Leaders
38.  Ricky Ledee
101.  Adrian Beltre
197.  Ken Caminiti
251.  Sterling Hitchcock
254.  Eli Marrero
291.  Brad Ausmus
329.  Glen Barker

396.  Randall Simon & Dave Cortea
Who to Watch:  3.  Wilton Veras

Only one new card for me out of the pack, but at this point even one is better than none. 

Cards needed from the box so far:  38

Pack 33:
48.  Orlando Hernandez
51.  Quilvio Veras
102.  Alex Ochoa
157.  Andy Benes
173.  Bobby Howry
202.  Pat Meares
207.  Dante Bichette
289.  Chuck Finley
344.  Robin Ventura
380.  Darryl Hamilton

Well, I just barely gained one new card from this pack - only the Hamilton was needed by me.  Still, a new card is a new card and I won't complain!

Cards needed from the box so far:  39

Only three packs remain.  Let's hope for greatness with the final few packs - stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment