Featured Post

2018 Gypsy Queen: Box 2 - Packs 09 - 12 (in which I pull an Indigo #/250)

It's been a couple of days since I last dipped into my second (and final) box of 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen.  I think it's time to rip four more packs, don't you?

Box 2:  Packs 9 - 12:

This quartet of packs was admittedly less than wonderful.  In fact, two of the four packs were nothing but base cards (and most of those duplicates from the first box to boot).  I did get a pair of cards of note including another one of the awesome Tarot cards.

Calling Puig the "joker" is kind of funny I guess, but if I were Puig I'm not sure I'd find it amusing.  Seems almost mean...

The second and final card worth scanning was an Indigo parallel of Gary Sanchez of the Yankees.

The card is numbered 193/250 on the back and is definitely available for sale or trade.

That's half the box down...I'll do my best to work my way through the second half of the box in a quicker fashion than I did the first half.

Comments

Post a Comment