The two Target blasters are looking alright while the Walmart blaster has fallen on hard times. Will those trends continue or is Walmart simply slow playing us?
Current Standings:
Target 1: 39 points
Target 2: 12 points
Walmart: -2 points
Walmart:
21. Juan Lagares
43. Gerardo Parra
228. Brad Ziegler
267. Dustin Pedroia
Fortune Teller: FTM-1. Aaron Judge
Indigo parallel: 298. Salvador Perez (#027/250)
I guess Walmart had enough of getting stomped by Target in this Blaster War. That Fortune Teller is seeded 1:8 packs so that's +4 points though I have to take 2 points off since it's a Yankee. The indigo parallels are seeded 1:23 packs making that a +11 point card.
Pack total: 4 - 2 + 11 = 13 points
Total so far: 11 points
Target 2:
12. Maikel Franco
92. Zack Cozart
119. Austin Hedges
127. Scott Schebler
130. Michael Fulmer
162. Francisco Mejia
The Mejia card is a nice looking rookie card, +2 for that one. Schebler is my second Reds card from the set (+5). I also happen to like the Hedges card (+2).
Pack total: 2 + 5 + 2 = 9 points
Total so far: 21 points
Target 1:
3. Andrew Stevenson
33. Zack Granite
112. Logan Forsythe
221. Sean Newcomb
241. Brad Hand
Tarot of the Diamond: 8. Clayton Kershaw
That Tarot card is pretty cool and it's worth 4 points since those are seeded 1:9 packs. I won't even take points off for it being a Dodger since Kershaw is a pretty good fit for the title "Magician." That's a really cool card in fact! Other than that card though, this pack is pretty dull. I gotta take a point away for a Twins rookie I've never heard of, but otherwise let's just enjoy that Tarot card.
Pack total: 4 - 1 = 3 points
Total so far: 42 points
That was an interesting trio of packs overall. Our leading blaster didn't do much which allowed the other two blasters to close the gap a bit once again. Can either of them overtake the first Target blaster? There are still three packs remaining in each box so anything can happen still!
Current Standings:
Target 1: 42 points
Target 2: 21 points
Walmart: 11 points
I want to photoshop that really nice Austin a Hedges card with Marc-Paul Gosseler (who played the Padres catcher in the TV show Pitch last season).
ReplyDelete