Featured Post

Delivery Time! Another Trade with Blog Reader Tim

About two days ago or so, I received my end of the second trade in as many months with blog reader Tim.  He and I seem to have some similar tastes in cards lately and so we have successfully swapped PWEs twice in a row.

The latest trade involved me sending him a bunch of 2018 Gypsy Queen Indians in exchange for some 2018 Panini Donruss cards that I needed for my set.

In total, Tim had six five more Donruss cards for me which definitely helps me inch a bit closer to completing the full set.  I've already knocked off all of the variations, so at this point I only need base cards (plus I'd like to track down the various Barry Larkin parallels if I could).

The lack of logos is still way too obvious in a lot of the Donruss cards - but that KC Masterpiece card is actually quite well done (much, much better than many of the other "duo" cards in the set).

I should mention here that the Arenado is actually not his regular base card...and as such, that one is actually a duplicate for me.  You can find that card (and many others) listed on my 2018 Donruss FOR TRADE page.  Despite the one duplicate, I needed the other five cards so I'll call this swap a success.

Thanks for yet another quick and easy trade, Tim.  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments