Featured Post

Delivery Time! Group Break Results from Cardboard Collections

Not all that long ago, I participated in one of Colbey's (from Cardboard Collections) affordable group breaks.  This particular break consisted of a box (or maybe two boxes?) of 2016 Panini Optic where the only cost was the price of shipping.  Not a bad deal at all.

For those that don't know (i.e. me), Panini Optic is essentially the Topps Chrome of Panini's portfolio.  As such, I ended up with plenty of shine!

Like most breaks I join, I grabbed the Reds figuring that I might get something fun out of the boxes.  Truth be told, there wasn't a lot of good stuff for the Reds on the checklist to start with but I did get four of the purple bordered cards including a pair of Vottos. 

I actually kind of prefer the purple bordered cards to the regular cards, see what you think when you compare the above cards to my favorite "regular" base card of the break.

You can't go wrong with the Rated Rookie logo.  I loved it as a kid, I love it now.

Thanks for the quick and easy group break, Colbey!

Comments