Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: I Can't Wait Any Longer! (Pack 1)

I'm still waiting on the commish to decide how much my box loader (an N43) is worth, but until that happens I didn't want to keep delaying the remainder of my Gint-a-Cuffs posts (especially because I'd really like to collate my set and get a proper want list formed ASAP)!

Box score so far:  ??  (box loader score TBD)

----

Pack 1:
122.  Jimmy Nelson
134.  Trevor Bauer
174.  Corey Seager
203.  Amed Rosario
213.  Ryne Sandberg
227.  Aaron Altherr
World Talent:  WT-28.  Julio Urias  (+2 points)
Regular mini:  115.  Ian Happ

If I were either a Cubs or Dodgers fan, this would be a high scoring pack!  Unfortunately, as a Reds fan there's not much to see here.  I'm still working on the various insert sets in Ginter (and hopefully I'll get a proper want list posted shortly).  Otherwise, this isn't much of a start to the box...but since I know what is coming up yet, all I can say is stay tuned.

Pack total:  2 points
Box total so far:  2 points + box loader (TBD)

Comments