Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs is On! Let's Do This! (Box Loader)

It's finally time to get the Gint-a-Cuffs train rolling.  I've been sitting on my hobby box for quite some - I actually ripped the whole thing awhile back (but no worries, I did it on video so that there were no questions about the validity of my box).  That ended up being a good idea since this box is by far the best of the four boxes that I opened this year!

To start us off, let's take a gander at the box loader.

Box Loader:

That's Ozzie Albies (rookie card!) of the Atlanta Braves in N43 form.  In the video (which I'll post at the conclusion of my Gint-a-Cuffs pack posts), I was a bit surprised to see N43s return.  I hadn't looked at the checklist very carefully (I like to be surprised when it comes to Ginter) and pulling an N43 definitely surprised me at the time.  Of course, it turns out that the N43s aren't all that rare (seeded 1:6 boxes) but they are certainly rarer (and nicer looking) than the regular large baseball box loaders.

Box Loader Points:  (to be determined - waiting on the commish's decision)
Box total so far:  (see above)

I certainly could have done much worse to start off the box, that's for sure.  However, as I said already, this box is going to be quite a bit of fun so keep checking back for more!

Comments

  1. Way nicer than any other the other box toppers. I collect the Autos/Relics from all the years that they were released and am excited they brought them back in 2018. Already purchased the Syndergaard and the Goldschmidt autos, and am bidding on a Votto right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment