Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 2 Brings a Black Bordered Angel.

Welcome back, when I last left you in my Gint-a-Cuffs 2018 box we were at the following:

Box total so far:  2 points (plus box loader TBD)

Let's hope I can start to add to that total a bit quicker from here on out.  I'm in it to win it this year!

Pack 2:
11.  Jose Abreu
28.  Jack Flaherty
30.  Carlos Correa
273.  Jake Lamb
291.  Albert Almora
344.  Ender Inciarte  (short print: but not worth points if I'm not mistaken)
Baseball Equipment:  BEA-19.  Pitch Counter  (+2 points)
Black bordered mini:  62.  Justin Upton  (+4 points)

Pack total:  6 points
Box total so far:  8 points (plus box loader TBD)

That pack wasn't too bad - the short print and the black bordered mini certainly didn't hurt.  I don't think that base short prints are worth any points but if I'm wrong, please someone correct me!


Comments