Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack #5 - The New Semester Begins Today!

Today marks the first day of the new semester for me - and with it comes a brand new class that I'm teaching (a 400 level capstone course in Graph Theory).  I have no idea what to expect out of the school year in terms of my free time (most notably because of my baby and the new class prep) so consider yourself warned if posts slow down here at Nachos Grande for a bit.  That said, I do need to crank out my Gint-a-Cuffs posts so let's rip another pack while I have the time.

Box total so far:  21 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 5:
41.  Didi Gregorious  (-1 Yankee)
52.  Robbie Ray
94.  George Brett
204.  Samesong Park
226.  Lucas Giolito
267.  Garrett Richards
Regular mini:  164.  Manny Machado
Fantasy Goldmine:  FG-39.  Willie McCovey  (+2 points)

Pack total:  1 lousy point
Box total so far:  22 points (plus box loader TBD)

Oof.  That was the worst pack so far and it definitely hurt my "per pack" average for the box in a big way.  That said, if this is the only clunker out of the box I'll be okay.  


Comments