Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack #6: Why the Hate for Lincoln Riley?

The Gint-a-Cuffs box has been decent so far (22 points through the first five packs, not counting the box loader points).  However, I need to increase my point-per-pack average if I am to actually win the competition for once. 

Box total so far:  22 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 6:
74.  Eric Hosmer
86.  Nicholas Castellanos
175.  Lincoln Riley  (-1 for him, not sure why the hate - but then again, I don't know anything about him)
220.  Theo Epstein
270.  Eric Thames
336.  Lorenzo Cain
World's Greatest Beaches:  10.  Harbour Island  (+2 points)
A&G back mini:  248.  Aaron Nola  (+2 points)

Pack total:  3 points
Box total so far:  25 points (plus box loader TBD)

Well, that didn't help my per pack average, did it?  Ugh.  Still, I do know that I'm not out of the running quite yet as I still have all three hits lurking in the box. 

Comments