Featured Post

Delivery Time! Some Ginter Goodies from Johnny's Trading Spot

Up until a couple of days ago, any spare moments that I had to dedicate to the blog/baseball cards went to posting my Gint-a-Cuffs packs.  Now that the box is finally fully scanned and written about, I can move on to other things such as showcasing some of the recent trades that have popped up in my mailbox in the past few weeks.

For a fun Friday post, let's take a look at a PWE from Johnny's Trading Spot that was chock full of Gintery goodies including the Flag card you see above (my favorite mini insert set this year I think).

I'm going to try and collect all of the mini insert sets from this year's A&G set despite the fact that they are relatively tough to find this year.  John helped me out some by sending four minis my way including a pair of the retail-only Exotic Sports minis.

I certainly appreciate the retail minis - especially since I did most of my Ginter purchases via hobby boxes this year (in which you cannot find the Exotic Sports minis).  John also sent along one of the Baseball Superstitions cards that I needed - "Leaping over the Foul Line."

Thanks for the great little trade, John.  Hopefully by the time you read this post you will have received a small PWE from me in return.  As for anyone else, I'm always willing to trade so check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Had to look up chess boxing. It actually seems pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment