Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 22: The End is Nigh!

Update:  My Want List is now updated with what I am still missing from this year's Allen & Ginter set (hint:  it's a lot of inserts both full-sized and mini)!  Please check it out, I'd love to work out a trade.

-----


When we last left the Gint-a-Cuffs box, I was sitting at a cool 91 points (without counting the box topper's points).  I think I'll probably need to have a score closer to 120 to have any sort of shot at the Gint-a-Cuffs competition (I'm writing this post prior to see anyone's final box tally so that number is a guess).

Anyhow, let's see what the next pack holds.

Pack 22:
Box total so far:  91 points (plus box loader TBD)
25.  Andre Dawson
43.  Champ Pederson   (+1 point)
70.  Jason Heyward
185.  Joe Panik
239.  Evan Longoria
275.  Justin Verlander
A&G back:  171.  Rougned Odor  (+2 points)
World Talent:  WT-2.  Ronald Acuna, Jr.   (+2 points)

Pack total:  5 points
Box total so far:  96 points (plus box loader TBD)

Well, five points for a pack without a hit is decent enough.  96 points with two packs remaining (including my last hit) is also decent...though I don't know if it will be enough to put me over the top this year.  Only time will tell I guess!  Come back soon for the final two packs - any guesses on where I end up point total wise?

Comments