Featured Post

Johnny's Big Fun Game Results!

Here's another trade envelope that has been sitting on my desk for quite some time waiting for me to write about it.  The package is courtesy of Johnny's Trading Spot and it was my prize from his Big Fun Game that he ran back in June of this year.

The essence of the game was each participant picked a number at random and then they got the corresponding prize that went with that particular number.  I think there may have been an element of stealing possible as well, but that didn't come into play for me.  When it was my turn, I chose #1 and ended up with a 50 pack of Sammy Sosa cards. 

If I'm being honest, I don't exactly know what I'm going to do with all of those cards.  A few will (possibly) end up in my non-Reds Frankenset, a few others I kept for possible set builds down the road (1992 Topps for instance), but the rest will probably be distributed to my trading partners over time.  I think I probably still owe Tom some more Cubs so he'll probably end up with a lot of the Sammy Sosa Cub cards here.

Thanks for hosting the game, John.  It was fun to watch and play along - especially for me since I had a lot of sleepless nights in June with my baby!

Comments