Featured Post

Trade Bait Blowout: What's Still Available (Plus Some More Added!)

Over the last couple of weeks, I hosted my first Trade Bait Blowout spectacular.  Admittedly, my timing probably wasn't the best with it being the busy holiday season...and so here I am one more time offering up everything that hasn't yet been claimed.  To make things easier for you, I've broken down the available trade bait by sport and team (and some non-sport cards as well).  In addition, for those that have been following along, I've added in a few more trade bait cards that I discovered while moving my card shelves around (that move is a topic for another day)!

As a reminder, here are the rules for the Trade Bait Blowout:

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!

Cards with a strike through them mean that they have been claimed.  I'll try to keep the claims up-to-date but do read the comments just to be safe (first come, first served)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade Bait List:

Update:  I've moved my TRADE BAIT LIST here in order to make things easier for everyone to find!

Comments

  1. I would be interested in the Francisco Meija purple bordered card please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please claim the Ginter Darin Ruf auto and the three 2015 Ginter red-bordered minis, Segura, Holliday, and Tulowitzki?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've marked down claims by both TSHenson and Dan. Any others out there want in on the action?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wished I could think of something to send for the Kilmer relic and Rancic mini auto. I have been staring at those since you posted them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment