Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 666: 1991 Topps Micro - #730

Barry Larkin
Year:  1991
Brand:  Topps Micro
Card number:  730

A couple of days ago, I showed off the first of the two Barry Larkin cards in the 1991 Topps Micro set.  Much like that card, this particular card is basically a carbon copy of the regular Topps flagship card except it's much, much smaller.  I have no idea why Topps decided to release the micro set, but I will say that I'm glad that idea didn't last long since these cards are a giant pain to store and sort through!


Comments

  1. I think I ended up using pages made for coins to put them in my binder. For some insane reason, I bought all three complete sets. Planned to distribute the other teams to friends who collect them, but it physically hurts my fingers to sort through them.

    JT, The Writer's Journey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment