Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great day!

This year is exciting for my wife and I for a couple of reasons.  For starters, it's our baby boy's first Easter.  He's not quite old enough to color eggs or get into the spirit of searching for hidden eggs, but he is old enough to get excited by an Easter basket filled with goodies for him.

In addition, Easter is always fun to make a little surprise basket for my wife.  This year, I went the classic chocolate route - but not just any chocolate.  No, I ordered a few bars of my wife's favorite kind of chocolate:  Lake Champlain Chocolates.

My wife and I spent many fun vacations going up to Lake Champlain in Vermont to visit my grandparents while they were still alive.  I think it was on one of those trips that my wife discovered the delectable chocolate and the rest is history.

As for me, I don't expect any sort of Easter basket - but if I do get one here's hoping it has baseball cards in it (or LEGO) rather than candy.  I'm not much into candy, give me a couple of handfuls of jelly beans each Easter season and I'm good to go.  How about you?  What do you like to find in your Easter basket (hypothetical or real)?

Comments