Featured Post

2019 A&G: Box 3 - Packs 17 - 24 (in which we find a black bordered autograph!)

This is the final column of packs from the third (of four) 2019 A&G hobby boxes that I bought.  So far, we've found both of our full-sized relics so I'm hoping our third hit of the box is something cool!

Let's dig in.

Box 3:
Packs 17 - 21:

The top portion of the final column of packs was probably some of the most boring packs that I've opened in quite some time.  Even the inserts that I pulled seemed to be duplicates, at least until I got to pack 21 which held this adorable Corgi.

Packs 22 - 23:

A nice black bordered Sammy Sosa mini was the highlight here.  Does anyone out there collect Sosa?

Pack 24:

Ooh, nice!  That's a black framed mini autograph of Mason Cox, Australian Rules footballer numbered 15/25.  These are quite tough pulls - pack odds say 1:717 packs!

That was a fun surprise to end the third box!  Only one more box remains and then I'll have a LOT of sorting to do.

Box #3 Summary:
Box topper:  Cabinet:  Look Out Below (Victoria Falls)
Hits:  Relics (2):  Nolan Arenado (full-size), Ben Schwartz (full-size), Black Framed mini auto (1):  Mason Cox

Minis:
Regular back:  10
Regular back short print:  2
A&G back:  5
A&G back short print:  0
Black bordered:  2
Black bordered short print:  1

Mini inserts:
Collectible Canines:  2
Lost Languages:  1
Dreams of Blue Ribbons:  1

Comments

  1. I love this year's A&G set, big time. The collectible canine and lost languages inserts are shaping up to be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on beating the odds with a black-bordered auto! I'd be interested to see what the box topper looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edit: I caught up on your previous post and saw the cabinet card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a big dog guy... but Corgis are cool for being smaller dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment