Featured Post

It's Gotta Go! (Episode 2: 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game)

I had a modest bit of success getting rid of some of my cards from my first It's Gotta Go! post so let's try again with a new set.  This time around, I'm aiming to get rid of all of my unwanted cards from the wonderful 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set.

I've actually collected the entire 2006 Greats of the Game base set and most of the insert sets so what you see below is all the duplicates that I've acquired over the years.  As usual, I'm looking for stuff from my want list (or LEGO) in return for a trade.

Here's what I have available for trade from 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game:

Base:

3.  Andre Dawson (Cubs)
10.  Bo Jackson (Royals)
14.  Bobby Mercer (Yankees)
16.  Brooks Robinson (Orioles)
23.  Dave Concepcion (Reds)
24.  Dave Parker (Pirates)
25.  Dave Winfield (Yankees)
33.  Eric Davis (Reds)
35.  Fergie Jenkins (Cubs)
37.  Fred Lynn (Red Sox)
52.  Joe Morgan (Reds)
55.  Jose Canseco (Athletics)
55.  Jose Canseco (Athletics)
65.  Maury Wills (Dodgers)
88.  Steve Sax (Dodgers)
93.  Tony Gwynn (Padres)
94.  Tony Perez (Reds)
94.  Tony Perez (Reds)
98.  Willie Horton (Tigers)

Parallels:
Silver/Pewter Border:

37.  Fred Lynn (Red Sox)

65.  Maury Wills (Dodgers)

Inserts:
Boston Red Sox Greats:
BOS-DE.  Dwight Evans

Chicago Cubs Greats:

CHC-BW.  Billy Williams
CHC-SA.  Ryan Sandberg

Cincinnati Reds Greats:
CIN-GF.  George Foster
CIN-TS. Tom Seaver

Los Angeles Dodgers Greats:
LAD-DS.  Don Sutton

New York Yankees Greats:
NYY-BM.  Bobby Murcer

Decade Greats:

DEC-CC.  Chris Chambliss (Yankees)
DEC-JM.  Johnny Mize (Giants)

Autograph:
Nickname Greats:

NG-JS.  John Shelby (Orioles)

------------------------------------------

Previous editions of It's Gotta Go! with cards still remaining:
Episode 1:  2015 Topps Stadium Club

Comments

  1. If you could add the Wills pewter, please. ... And, no plans to complete this set, but since it involved players from my childhood, I'll take the Dwight Evans. He's always the inexplicable tricky last one to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are set aside for you. I've got a small pile going for you and I will eventually mail it off!

      Delete
  2. I'd like the Willie Horton. I may have a this years A&G.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Horton is all yours!

      Delete
    2. Thanks. As soon as I get over this horrid cold I'll see what I have.

      Delete

Post a Comment