Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 706: 2002 Topps Stadium Club - #82

Barry Larkin
Year:  2002
Brand:  Topps Stadium Club
Card number:  82

Over the years, I would say that Topps Stadium Club is one of my favorite brands.  Unfortunately, the 2002 edition of the brand wasn't one of the stronger efforts by Topps.  In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the 2002 set is both boring in terms of design and photo selection (at least based on this particular card)!  I do like the write-up on the back of the card, however. 

On the bright side, this is Barry's only card in the 2002 Topps Stadium Club set as there are no parallels (!?!) and Larkin wasn't included in either of the two insert sets nor was he included as part of the autograph or relics sets.  If nothing else, it's nice to have a set that I can mark as "complete" in my Barry Larkin spreadsheet of cards!

Comments