Featured Post

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to one and all.  As has been my tradition over the past few years, here's a quick look at my LEGO Winter Village for 2019.

This year due to my baby boy being able to walk, we had to put the winter village (with all of its small parts) up high on the mantle.  The good news is that it was easier for us adults to see but the bad news was the mantle is nowhere near wide enough for the train and tracks. 

I probably won't be on the blogs much today but consider this my Christmas greeting to all of you!

PS:  I still have more Season of Giving packages to go out in the mail...I promise I'll keep working on those over the next few weeks!

Comments

  1. Nice display! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your. Christmas. Village. Is. Awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I've enjoyed following your blog for a while; it's one of several that inspired me to launch my own. It's Bill's Baseball Card Blog (I know, not terribly original). I hope you check it out. Merry Christmas! CinciCuse Bill

    https://billsbaseballcardblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Love the winter village Legos. If I had the space, I'd love to build something similar at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. I remember doing that "put stuff high" thing for our little one. Now we just do it because of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment