Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 726: 2003 Fleer Focus JE (Jersey Edition) - #24

Barry Larkin
Year:  2003
Brand:  Fleer Focus JE (Jersey Edition)
Card number:  24

When your set name includes the phrase "jersey edition" I'm guessing you don't expect a lot of people to talk about your regular old base cards. I mean, I'm not sure how else you can explain the terrible card design and the simply incredible amounts of ugly gray all over this thing.  Also, when did capital letters go out of vogue on baseball cards.  Eesh.

Here's the real kicker for Larkin collectors...  Barry doesn't even have a jersey card in this set.  On the other hand, his base card does have a "Century parallel" numbered out of 111. 

While I'm always happy to add new Barry Larkin cards to my collection, I honestly feel like the less said about this particular set, the better.

Comments