Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 738: 2003 Topps Heritage - #62

Barry Larkin
Year:  2003
Brand:  Topps Heritage
Card number:  62

I never got into the Topps Heritage brand until 2007 (I credit the 2007 set as being the one that got me to return to baseball card collecting)!  From about 2001 - 2007, I was in college, then grad school, and at no point in time did I have enough extra time or money to really think about collecting cards.  Thus, most of my cards from that era have been acquired well after each set's release.

This particular Larkin card comes from the 2003 Topps Heritage set, a perfectly fine set in its own right but I happen to really like this particular card.  It's kind of a shame that Larkin wasn't included in the chrome set (only 100 cards got the chrome treatment in the 2003 Heritage set).  Even so, at least I have the base card - one of my favorite 2003 Larkin cards I think!

Comments