Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 741: 2016 Topps Bunt - #174

Barry Larkin
Year:  2016
Brand:  Topps Bunt
Card number:  174

The 2016 Topps Bunt set is actually a very nice and well designed low-level, budget friendly set.  The card set was designed to go hand-in-hand with the Bunt app if I'm not mistaken but I don't know anything about the app or online set so I can only judge the piece of cardboard that I have in hand!

In addition to the regular base card shown above, there are also three parallels to track down (plus printing plates if you are into that sort of thing).  For the parallels, there is a Platinum #/99, a Topaz #/50, and a Crimson #/1 plus the four printing plates (which are also all one-of-ones).  I don't have any plans to chase the one-of-ones but I wouldn't mind eventually getting my hands on both the Platinum parallel and the Topaz parallel!

Comments