Featured Post

Delivery Time! Baseball Card Breakdown Sends Archives

Another Trade Stack success story!  Today's trade package is courtesy of Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown.  Gavin claimed Trade Stack #99 and we decided to work out a larger trade based on that.  You can read about what all I sent him here.  For now though, let's look at what he sent me in return!

The trade started off with Gavin claiming the Trade Stack in exchange for a 2017 Topps Archives card or two.  Gavin actually had two that I needed:

Hard to believe that those Archives base cards have been so slow to trickle in!  I definitely feel like that is one of the sets that I should be able to finish off before the year 2020 is over.  After all, I'm only missing 11 more of them:
2017 Topps Archives wants:Base:  52, 72, 103, 132, 142, 204, 207, 215, 288, 291, 300
Like I mentioned at the outset of the post, Gavin and I decided to increase the power of the trade a bit since he also had some Barry Larkin cards for me (including this gorgeous blue Topps Gold Label card numbered out of 150).

Gavin also threw in a couple more Larkins to finish off the trade package.

That Donruss Larkin is printed on some of the thinnest card stock that I've seen for a non-sticker card.  It's pretty though, I'll give it that!  The Leaf Larkin card is numbered out of 2500, so not as rare as the Gold Label but still a nice addition to my Larkin binders.

Thanks for the trade, Gavin!  As for anyone else, if you've got anything on my want list I'd love to work out a trade - let me know via email!

Comments

  1. I love those 90's Donruss cards that used the refractor-like technology. Not sure what they're called, but it's really cool. And I totally know what you're talking about with that thin cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Larkins! Good to see the trade stacks are helping you fill player PCs and set needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment