Featured Post

Trade Stack 101: Quarantine Can't Stop This.

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

I'm back with another addition to the Trade Stack!  This time around, we turn to a set that came out in the middle of my college years, 2004.  It's actually kind of shame for me that this is a 2004 Topps set mostly because I like the design but I was in college and definitely the stereotypical poor college student!  I wasn't spending any money on baseball cards at that point in my life which means I actually have no idea how this particular card ended up in my collection.  Obviously, it doesn't really fit for me so let's try and move it to a more loving home (though like I said, the actual card is super nice...it almost made it into my Frankenset but it got beat out by a different card #200).

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

2004 Topps:
200.  Nomar Garciaparra (Red Sox)


2018 Panini Donruss:
USA Baseball insert:
AP20.  Tim Cate (US Collegiate National Team)  #566/999




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments