Featured Post

Trade Stack #101: Starting Anew with a New Logo and a New Card

It's official!  We've now had 100 claimed Trade Stacks over the years thanks to Stack #100 going down a couple of nights ago.  This has been a fun little way to generate a number of trades and I have no plans of slowing it down.  I will, however, give the Trade Stack a fresh new look as move on to Trade Stack #101.  That said, the same general rules apply:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

In order to kick off Trade Stack #101, let's begin with a gorgeous American-themed, serially-numbered, shiny card.  I think that ought to kick off things on the right foot, how about you?

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed. 

2018 Panini Donruss:
USA Baseball insert:
AP20.  Tim Cate (US Collegiate National Team)  #566/999



Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments