Featured Post

Trade Stack 102: Two Chrome Cards Added to the Pile!

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

I'll be honest, I kind of thought that the current Trade Stack was going to get claimed with a single card on it - that Jeter shiny StarQuest that I started the Stack with is really nice!  That being said, the Stack wasn't actually claimed and so it's time to add another card (or two cards in this case) to it.

For today, we keep up with the shiny theme with a pair of Chrome Royals.  I'll be surprised if someone claims this just for the Royals but perhaps the Royals coupled with Jeter makes the Stack intriguing to someone out there?  If not, I'll have to find something else to add to the pile in a future post!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.


2012 Bowman Chrome:
BCP139.  Lane Adams (Royals)
BCP188.  Michael Antonio (Royals)


2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest insert:
Super Rare parallel
SQ-9.  Derek Jeter (Yankees)






Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments

  1. Not claiming - just wanted to say that Jeter Starquest is a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment