Featured Post

New Group Break Here AND Are You On Facebook?!

Two quick announcements for this evening while I watch more baseball and wonder if any more of my fantasy players will be diagnosed with covid-19 (I've already lost two players for the week).

First, earlier today I posted sign-ups for my next box break - a box of 2020 Panini Diamond Kings.  I'm trying a new thing out where I'll stack cards for anyone who buys in for up to one year from the last purchase.  In that way, you can save a lot of money on shipping if you are someone who likes to participate in my group breaks (and obviously I hope you are that type of person)!  Also, I've priced the teams as best I could in terms of their representation in the set...there are a few teams that you can get for a single dollar!  In fact, EVERY team is available for less than half the price of a blaster, over half of the teams are available for $5 or less.

Second, are you on Facebook?  If so, I would invite you to search for the group Nachos Grande Card Breaks and join.  I set the page up only moments ago but I hope to use it for future group breaks!  

Thanks one and all!  Now go join in the group break fun (and the Facebook page)!

Comments

  1. Great minds think alike! I'll make sure to plug your new FB group and of course your upcoming break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for Panini but I could go for being in your Card Breaks group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't typically join group breaks, but I joined your FB group just in case I ever change my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment