Featured Post

NEW GROUP BREAK - SIGN UP HERE!

Now that my Ultimate Allen & Ginter Mini Set Bracket contest is completed, it's time to start my next project - a group break!  That being said, before I get to the group break I want to make one final reminder to anyone who is a winner in the contest, make sure you make your picks!  I'm setting Friday, July 31 as the final deadline.  Anyone who doesn't make picks by then will forfeit their prize.

Turning our attention to my group break now...

It's been awhile since I've hosted a group break and I've decided to "borrow" some ideas from other group breakers.  Namely, I'm going to try "stacking" for group breaks.  In essence, stacking means that I will hold all group break cards until you inform me you want them shipped (up to one year from the last break you entered).  Once you are ready to have me ship your cards, contact me and I'll give you the shipping quote based on your cards exactly.  In this way, if you join in a few group breaks you can save a lot of money on shipping by having your cards stacked for awhile!  

Speaking of lots of group breaks, I can tell you now that I've been picking up boxes here and there for the last several months and so I have a steady supply of group break boxes for the foreseeable future!

The current group break will consist of a box of 2020 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball.  The box has 8 packs with 12 cards per pack and the box promises two autographs or memorabilia cards (on average).  As with many of my group breaks, you can also expect a surprise or two thrown in to the break as well to help add more cards to the team stacks!

My plan is to open the box on video (streamed through YouTube if all goes well) once the break is filled up.  Prices for each team are marked next to the team.  I went with varied pricing depending on how many (and what sort of quality) cards each specific team has in the set.  As you can see from the price list, a few teams are incredibly cheap - feel free to add them on to your favorite team, who knows, maybe lightning will strike?!

Pricing for this break will be as follows (remember, shipping quotes come later when you request that I ship your cards to you):

Group Break:  2020 Panini Diamond Kings
$4 - Arizona Diamondbacks - Alec (PAID)
$4 - Atlanta Braves  - Jeff B. (PAID)
$2 - Baltimore Orioles - Brett Alan (PAID)
$7 - Boston Red Sox  - Matt (PAID)
$6 - Chicago White Sox - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$7 - Chicago Cubs - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
$7 - Cleveland Indians - Alec (PAID)
$2 - Colorado Rockies - flywheels (PAID)
$7 - Detroit Tigers - acrackedbat (PAID)
$9 - Houston Astros - acrackedbat (PAID)
$1 - Kansas City Royals - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$7 - Los Angeles Angels - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$10 - Los Angeles Dodgers - Night Owl (PAID)
$1 - Miami Marlins - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$2 - Milwaukee Brewers - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$4 - Minnesota Twins - Wade Fisher (PAID)
$3 - New York Mets - Brett Alan (PAID)
$10 - New York Yankees - Lost Collector (PAID)
$4 - Oakland Athletics - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$4 - Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho (PAID)
$2 - Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher (PAID)
$7 - San Diego Padres - Padrographs (PAID)
$7 - San Francisco Giants - acrackedbat (PAID)
$6 - Seattle Mariners - Jeff B. (PAID)
$3 - St. Louis Cardinals - madding (PAID)
$3 - Tampa Bay Rays - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$3 - Texas Rangers - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$6 - Toronto Blue Jays - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$3 - Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
$1 - Any NON-MLB cards pulled including any bonus packs (Buck Leonard, Mule Suttles, etc.) - Padrographs (PAID)

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment (as FRIENDS & FAMILY) to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com. 
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:
  • Your user name on the blog
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from 
  • Your mailing address
I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes organizing and packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me.  Thanks!  

Want to know what is in the set for a particular team?  Here's the source I used.

Let's get this break filled up!  

Comments

  1. Sorry I was out of town! I just filled the form out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ll take the non MLB stuff also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the Phillies please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Braves aren't well represented in this break and I've opened two hobby boxes already...so I'll try my luck with the Rockies...only if you pull a few Charlie Blackmon cards for me! Payment coming shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cardinals, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Down for the Dodgers. I'll jump through your hoops in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the Mets, and, what the heck, I'll throw the Orioles in there too...worth it for a shot at the Frank Robinson autorelic even if it's a long shot. Payment coming momentarily. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Indians and Diamondbacks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already got in one this product when Colbey broke it, but I'm not spending much on cards these days. I'll take the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Claiming the Braves and Mariners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go ahead and put me down for the Tigers and Astr*s . I feel sorry for them. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll take those Red Sox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks! I couldn't believe Boston stayed on the board so long!

      Delete

Post a Comment