Featured Post

The Collective Mind Knows What I Collect!

I'm slowly but surely making my way through my outstanding pile of mail that accumulated while I was in the middle of the Ultimate Allen & Ginter Mini Set Bracket contest!  For today, we have another PWE - this time from Greg over at The Collective Mind.

Greg had sent me an email inquiring if I needed a Larkin card or two...and then he ended up sending me five Larkins for my collection!

I love getting new Larkin cards - and of those, I think it's actually the black bordered Topps Chrome that catches my eye the most...though the Turn of the Century card is also much, much appreciated since it is serially numbered (and I am missing tons and tons of serially numbered Larkin cards)!

Greg, thanks again and hopefully by the time you read this post you will have received a return PWE from me.  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer.  And as for the Larkin cards - you'll see them each shown off one at a time as part of my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series of posts, so stay tuned for that!

Comments

  1. I did indeed!
    And I've got another few Larkins for you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment