Featured Post

NEW Group Break Sign Ups: 1998 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB - "The Evens." JOIN NOW!!

I *think* I've finally got my internet/video issues figured out for group breaks.  Last night's break consisted of two boxes, over an hour of video streaming, and zero glitches!  Let's hope that continues as we move forward...and speaking of moving forward, it's time to announce my next group break (also announced on my Group Break Facebook page). 



Box information:

We will be ripping a hobby box of 1998 Topps Stadium Club "The Evens", i.e. Series 2.  The box is loaded with cards - 24 packs with 9 cards per pack!  Randomly inserted in this set are parallels, inserts like Royal Court and Playing with Passion as well as Co-Signers (double autograph cards).  

--------------------------------------------------

As in my previous breaks, stacking will apply.  In other words, the price below is the price per team without shipping.  I will hold onto all of your group break cards until you request shipping.  In this way, you can join in four or five group breaks (if you'd like) and then pay once for shipping at the end.  I'm holding cards for up to a year from your last break so you don't have to feel like you need to join in every break, I recognize not every box is of interest to every collector (and I like to vary the boxes I offer).  

Note:  I am also listing this on my Facebook page for my blog.  I will do my best to keep both sites updated in terms of which teams have been claimed!  If you haven't yet joined my Facebook page, I would encourage you to do so.  Eventually, I'll probably move all group break sign-ups over to that page so that I have a single listing to update/keep track of!

-----------------------------------------------------

Group Break:  1998 Topps Stadium Club "The Evens"

💲✔️ Arizona Diamondbacks - Ben Martin
💲✔️Atlanta Braves  - Colbey Hopper
💲✔️ Baltimore Orioles - Shane Milheim 
💲✔️ Boston Red Sox  - Shane Milheim
💲✔️ - Chicago White Sox - Jeff Laws
💲✔️ - Chicago Cubs - Ben Martin
💲✔️ Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
💲✔️ Cleveland Indians - Wade Fisher
💲✔️ - Colorado Rockies - Adam Kaningher
💲✔️ Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris
$8 - Houston Astros - 
💲✔️ - Kansas City Royals - Jason McQuitty
$7 - Los Angeles Angels - 
💲✔️ Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83
💲✔️ Miami Marlins - Ben Martin
$3 - Milwaukee Brewers - 
💲✔️ Minnesota Twins - Jeff Beamish
$7 - New York Mets -
💲✔️ New York Yankees - Jeff Beamish
💲✔️ - Oakland Athletics - Ben Martin
💲✔️ Philadelphia Phillies - Ben Morris
💲✔️ Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher
💲✔️ San Diego Padres - Rod Richards
$5 - San Francisco Giants - 
💲✔️ Seattle Mariners - Shane Milheim
💲✔️ St. Louis Cardinals - Jeff Beamish
💲✔️ Tampa Bay Rays - Shane Milheim
$6 - Texas Rangers - 
💲✔️ Toronto Blue Jays - Shane Milheim
$4 - Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment (as FRIENDS & FAMILY) to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  
3.  IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:
  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from 
  • Your mailing address  Note:  If you already have a stack started, you don't need to email me your address again as I should already have it saved with your pile of cards!
This should be another fun box to open but first we need to fill the break up!  As with the previous break, I will also throw in a few bonus packs to add even more cards to the overall card total for everyone.  Sign up now!

Comments

Post a Comment