Featured Post

Next Group Break SIGN UP HERE: Pick 1 Team, Get 1 Team for Free: 1999 Topps Stadium Club - Series 2 (Hobby)

 It's Sunday which means it is time for another group break sign-up post!  This week, I'm going back to 1999 for a box of (much requested) "old school" Topps Stadium Club.  More specifically, we will be breaking a hobby box of 1999 Topps Stadium Club - Series 2.


Unlike some of more recent group breaks, this time around I'm going to go back to the "pick a team of your choice, get a random team" style of break.  Thus, you will only pay for the team you claim - the team you randomly get assigned will be free no matter what the original cost of that team might have been.  I'm hoping that this will lead to a faster filling break, especially since the vast majority of the team slots are only $6 (which again is the price you'll pay to actually get two different teams)!

--------------------------------------

As in all of recent group breaks, stacking will apply.  In other words, the price below is the price per team slot without shipping.  I will hold onto all of your group break cards until you request shipping.  In this way, you can join in four or five group breaks (if you'd like) and then pay once for shipping at the end.  I'm holding cards for up to a year from your last break so you don't have to feel like you need to join in every break, I recognize not every box is of interest to every collector (and I like to vary the boxes I offer).  Whenever you are ready for me to ship your cards, simply send me a message and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Note:  I am also listing this on my Facebook page for my blog.  I will do my best to keep both sites updated in terms of which teams have been claimed!  If you haven't yet joined my Facebook page, I would encourage you to do so.  Eventually, I'll probably move all group break sign-ups over to that page so that I have a single listing to update/keep track of!

----------------------------------------

Group Break:  1999 Topps Stadium Club
Team slots remaining:  0 ---- BREAK IS FULL!!  
(Each slot is one team of your choice, one random team assigned after all slots are filled).  You only pay for the team you claim!

Available teams:

  • Arizona Diamondbacks - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
  • Atlanta Braves  - Roy Galloway (PAID)
  • Baltimore Orioles - Shane Milheim (PAID)
  • Boston Red Sox  - Adam Kaningher (PAID)
  • Chicago White Sox - Jeff Laws (PAID)
  • Chicago Cubs - Ben Martin (PAID)
  • Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
  • Cleveland Indians - Ben Morris (PAID)
  • Colorado Rockies - Adam Kaningher (PAID)
  • Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris (PAID)
  • Houston Astros - Roy Galloway (PAID)
  • Kansas City Royals - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
  • Los Angeles Angels - Jeff Beamish (PAID)
  • Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83 (PAID)
  • Miami Marlins - Wade Fisher (PAID)
  • Milwaukee Brewers - Jason McQuitty (PAID)
  • Minnesota Twins - Jeff Beamish (PAID)
  • New York Mets - Shane Milheim (PAID)
  • New York Yankees - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
  • Oakland Athletics - Jeff Beamish (PAID)
  • Philadelphia Phillies - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
  • Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher (PAID)
  • San Diego Padres - Rod Richards (PAID)
  • San Francisco Giants - Ben Martin (PAID)
  • Seattle Mariners - Joe Eglesia (PAID)
  • St. Louis Cardinals - Jeff Beamish (PAID)
  • Tampa Bay Rays - Jeff Laws (PAID)
  • Texas Rangers - Nachos Grande (PAID)
  • Toronto Blue Jays - Rod Richards (PAID)
  • Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Spiegel83 (PAID)

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.

2.  Send PayPal payment (as FRIENDS & FAMILY) to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."  

3.  IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:

  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from 
  • Your mailing address

This should be another fun box to open but first we need to fill the break up!  As with the previous break, I will also throw in a few bonus packs to add even more cards to the overall card total for everyone.  Sign up now!

Comments

  1. Love Stadium Club! I'll do Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are FULL for the break! Once I have payment from everyone I will do the second team randomization. Trading of teams will be allowed if anyone wishes to do so at that point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment