Featured Post

Today's Schedule for the Blog (Two Group Break Updates)!

I've gotten in a rather fun habit of holding my group break on Saturday nights and this week should be no different.  In fact, the plan is to bust the box of 2018 Panini Diamond Kings live on my YouTube channel tonight around 9/9:30 PM EST.  

I should mention that I spent a good chunk of this past week upgrading just about everything there was to upgrade in my internet set-up.  I've got a new cable modem that should hopefully allow me to actually approach the internet speeds I've been paying for for months (not happy about that waste of money but that's a different story).  I also upgraded my router because of course that couldn't handle the new speeds well either.  Lots of cash spent but hopefully it works better for the whole family...and of course, for my group breaks (and work-related Zoom meetings too)!  We shall see later tonight as I put the system to its first real test.

Next, on Sunday (tomorrow) morning on the blog I will have sign-ups for my next group break.  For my loyal blog readers, I'll give you a little hint right now:


Now, if you want to be sure to get in the break you'll have to join my Facebook group because I plan to post sign-ups there first after the break later tonight.  I can tell you that this particular group break will have only 15 total slots (it'll be buy one team, get one random team) so I do expect the break to fill up fast!

Comments

Post a Comment