Featured Post

Trade Stack 103: One of My Favorite Yankees (?!) Joins the Stack

 Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

Today was my first day back at work teaching in front of a class full of college students since the pandemic began back during spring break last semester.  After nearly five months at home, heading off to work today was kind of rough...especially saying goodbye to my son!  On the other hand, I am thankful to have a job - and I truly do enjoy teaching so it's not all bad (even if teaching while wearing a mask is more challenging than I'd prefer).

That all has nothing to do with today's addition to the Trade Stack but hey, you try writing an "intro" to each Trade Stack and see what happens.

Turning our attention to today's newest card to join the pile, we've got a card of one of my favorite Yankees (!?)...mostly because he was also a Cincinnati Red for a little bit.

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

1994 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
218.  Paul O'Neil (Yankees)

1988 Pacific Baseball Legends:
77.  Bob Purkey


2018 Bowman:
4.  Zack Greinke (Diamondbacks)


1996 Leaf Limited:
65.  Hideo Nomo (Dodgers)

2005 Topps Heritage:
304.  Rafael Furcal (Braves)


2012 Bowman Chrome:
BCP139.  Lane Adams (Royals)
BCP188.  Michael Antonio (Royals)


1990 Collect-a-Books:
27.  Joe Dumars (Pistons)





Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments