Featured Post

And So Begins My Next Collecting Adventure...

Back in 2010, I decided to try something crazy and collect the entire 2010 Allen & Ginter relic set.  A decade later, I'm still not done with the 100 card relic set but I am down to needing only ten more:

  • AJ.  Avery Jenkins
  • DH.  Dan Haren
  • DU.  Dan Uggla
  • KF.  Kosuke Fukudome
  • LB.  Lance Berkman
  • MM.  Marvin Miller
  • NF.  Neftali Feliz
  • PP.  Preston Pittman
  • RH.  Ryan Howard (bat only)
  • TH. Tony Hawk

Now that I've reached the 90% completion rate for the 2010 Ginter relic set, I figured a full decade later it'd be kind of fun to try for the 2020 Allen & Ginter relic set as well!

That's right, I'm going to chase the 100 (!) card relic set from this year's Ginter set...and I could use any help I can get!  If you pull any of the framed relics from this year's Ginter set, please let me know if it's up for trade (or sale even).

Speaking of sales, here's my first 2020 framed relic purchase:


This year's framed relic set is a nice mix of current players and retired players which I like a lot (though I imagine it'll make the collecting chase more difficult)!  Still, I have to start somewhere and for this set, that somewhere happened to be Nomar Garciaparra.

I hope to have a bunch more framed relics to show off in the near future.  Ideally, I'll have a bunch of trades to acquire said relics....and if you are looking for anything out of 2020 Allen & Ginter I've posted my trade bait page here.

Comments

  1. That 2010 A&G relic set is so cool. 100 cards? Not many relic cards sets can claim to have that many cards in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Back in 2010, I was still buying a box of A&G every year and could supply you with a framed relic or two. I'm not doing that anymore. And store shelves aren't reliable either. But maybe I'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulling for you. I love big goals like this. I bet you can do it., looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment