Featured Post

Five More 2020 Framed Ginter Relics Found and Claimed!

 My quest to collect the entire 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter relic set continues with another recent eBay purchase.  I've been having fun buying lots of relics, usually saving a bit of money as compared to buying singles which is great as long as I need all of the relics in a given lot.  Since I've barely cracked the set for now, I still need most of the relics which means lots are the way to go at the moment!

My latest lot consisted of a bunch of current players, though I can't say that any of the guys featured here are guys that I'm particularly fond of.

Lots of white and gray bits of cloth in this particular lot which is kind of a bummer.  I do like the overall design of this year's relic set and I think he helps to make what would otherwise be a rather boring memorabilia card a bit more interesting.  Gives it some pizzazz if you will.  

Speaking of pizzazz...The real highlight of the lot was the fifth and final relic: 

That's a gorgeous Rickey Henderson and it's nice to knock out another one of the retired legends from the set!

I still need a whole bunch of relics to finish off the set but at least I'm making progress.  I know for a fact that there are a couple of relics that are going to be a real bear to track down (and I may never track them all down) but it's the chase that's the fun part, right?!  If you happen to have any of the 2020 Allen & Ginter framed relics available, here's what I still need:

  1. MFR-AA Aristides Aquino - Cincinnati Reds
  2. MFR-AB Andrew Benintendi - Boston Red Sox
  3. MFR-AJ Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
  4. MFR-AP Andy Pettitte - New York Yankees
  5. MFR-AR Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
  6. MFR-ARO Alex Rodriguez - Seattle Mariners
  7. MFR-BF Bob Feller - Cleveland Indians
  8. MFR-BL Barry Larkin - Cincinnati Reds
  9. MFR-CB Cody Bellinger - Los Angeles Dodgers
  10. MFR-CBI Craig Biggio - Houston Astros
  11. MFR-CJ Chipper Jones - Atlanta Braves
  12. MFR-CS CC Sabathia - New York Yankees
  13. MFR-DO David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox
  14. MFR-EJ Eloy Jimenez - Chicago White Sox
  15. MFR-FL Francisco Lindor - Cleveland Indians
  16. MFR-FT Fernando Tatis Jr. - San Diego Padres
  17. MFR-GB George Brett - Kansas City Royals
  18. MFR-GT Gleyber Torres - New York Yankees
  19. MFR-HA Hank Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
  20. MFR-I Ichiro - New York Yankees
  21. MFR-IR Ivan Rodriguez - Texas Rangers
  22. MFR-JA Jose Altuve - Houston Astros
  23. MFR-JB Javier Baez - Chicago Cubs
  24. MFR-JBA Jeff Bagwell - Houston Astros
  25. MFR-JBE Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds
  26. MFR-JM J.D. Martinez - Boston Red Sox
  27. MFR-JV Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
  28. MFR-KB Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
  29. MFR-KH Keston Hiura - Milwaukee Brewers
  30. MFR-LR Luis Robert - Chicago White Sox
  31. MFR-MM Manny Machado - San Diego Padres
  32. MFR-MMC Mark McGwire - St. Louis Cardinals
  33. MFR-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
  34. MFR-NS Nick Senzel - Cincinnati Reds
  35. MFR-PA Pete Alonso - New York Mets
  36. MFR-PG Paul Goldschmidt - St. Louis Cardinals
  37. MFR-PM Pedro Martinez - Boston Red Sox
  38. MFR-RA Ronald Acuña Jr. - Atlanta Braves
  39. MFR-RAL Roberto Alomar - Toronto Blue Jays
  40. MFR-RC Roger Clemens - New York Yankees
  41. MFR-RJ Reggie Jackson - New York Yankees
  42. MFR-RJO Randy Johnson - Arizona Diamondbacks
  43. MFR-SO Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
  44. MFR-TG Tom Glavine - New York Mets
  45. MFR-TGW Tony Gwynn - San Diego Padres
  46. MFR-TW Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox
  47. MFR-VG Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - Toronto Blue Jays
  48. MFR-WB Wade Boggs - Boston Red Sox
  49. MFR-WM Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
  50. MFR-YA Yordan Alvarez - Houston Astros
  51. MFR-YM Yadier Molina - St. Louis Cardinals

Comments

  1. This is such an awesome set build. Love that Rickey! There are so many players I collect on this checklist. Tony. Fernando. Jose. Ichiro. Plus a couple of other Japanese guys. I probably won't actively search for these, but if I find them cheap... I'll definitely grab them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe that you're so far along already. There's a couple of biggies left in there for sure, but it looks like there's a number of cheapies too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment