Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 765 - 2004 Leaf Certified Materials - #17

Barry Larkin
Year: 
2004
Brand:  Leaf Certified Materials
Card number:  17 


The 2004 Leaf Certified Materials set is a rather confusing set (to me at least).  For starters, the set is had the word "Materials" right in it and yet not every card is a relic card.  Second, while the card you see above is Barry's actual base card, there are also a whole bunch of parallels of this card (most of which have relic bits embedded).  Trying to keep track of it all is confusing, at least for me!  Don't believe me?  Well, here's what my Larkin spreadsheet says exists for this particular set...



That's some tiny print but you can probably make out that I own exactly two of the 30 different versions of Barry's card #17 in this particular set!  Yikes.  That's really all I can say about this set...Yikes.


Comments