on
TCDB
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Yesterday, I went through and showed off a bunch of TCDB trades. As loyal readers know, I do love to trade baseball cards but I'm also not above making the occasional purchase. Case in point: Two 2020 A&G relics arrived this past week which were both single card buys from eBay.
Let's start with the more boring of the two relic bits:
I like how many retired players are in this year's relic set but I have to admit it does make the set harder to trade for (or even purchase)! Luckily, not every relic is of a retired player...and not ever relic is a plain bit of wood either.
That's a nice bright blue bit of cloth for Rizzo - and a great addition to my relic set build.
I've got a long, long ways to go on this set but it's been fun tracking down cards I need for cheap so far. There are a few names on the set checklist that I'll probably never own (a couple of the relics appear to be super short printed from what I can tell) but much like the 2010 Ginter relic set (that I'm still working on), I've got plenty of patience even if I don't have a deep wallet!
Comments
Post a Comment