Featured Post

Trade Stack 104: We Begin Fresh with a New Stack!

    Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

It's time for another Trade Stack to begin!  I've been sorting and organizing more and more of my collection which means I've got even more goodies to throw on the Trade Stack moving forward.  To start things off, we begin the next iteration of the Trade Stack with a nice MVP insert from 2019 Donruss of Dustin Pedroia.  Will that card be enough to get someone to claim the Stack or will it go unclaimed long enough for me to add more cards to the pile?  Let's find out together.

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

2019 Donruss Optic:
MVP insert:
MVP-15.  Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments