Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Trade Stack 104: Who Wants Socks (er...Sox)?

     Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

Today's addition to the Trade Stack is a card from 2018 Panini Donruss...a set that I just added to my TCDB trade bait page!  I am slowly but surely moving my extra cards over to TCDB but I do hope to also continue offering up the Trade Stacks here on the blog.  And, for those that are curious, I also plan to keep my want list on the blog as up-to-date as possible (along with my want list on TCDB).  It's a little extra work but it's worth it to capture as many trade partners as possible!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

2018 Panini Donruss:
2.  Yoan Moncada (White Sox) 


2019 Donruss Optic:
MVP insert:
MVP-15.  Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments