Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Barry Larkin Collection 771: 2004 Skybox LE (Limited Edition) - #110 (Retail Version)

Barry Larkin
Year:  2004
Brand:  Skybox Limited Edition (retail version)
Card number:  110


The 2004 Skybox LE (Limited Edition) set was a small 160 card set.  There are two versions of each base card - retail packs produced regular cards while hobby packs produced die-cut versions.  In addition, Barry has four other parallels for me to try and track down:
  • Gold Proof (#/150)
  • Artist Proof (#/50)
  • Photographer Proof (#/25)
  • Executive Proof (#/1)
I don't really plan to try and track down any particular one-of-ones for my collection because if I do include those then I'll never be able to consider my Larkin collection "complete" for most given years.  Heck, I generally have said that any card with a print run of under 25 won't be considered a needed card for me to say a given set (or year) of Larkin cards is "complete."  Then again, I wouldn't turn down any of the rarer Larkins but I won't be actively hunting for them!

Other than all of the base parallels, that's it for Barry Larkin collectors in 2004 Skybox LE.  No inserts, no hits, nothing else to chase!  

Comments