Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 773: 1988 Panini Stickers - #280

Barry Larkin
Year:  1988
Brand:  Panini Stickers
Card number:  280


Over the past few weeks, I've been spending most of my free time trying to fully organize the "early years" of my Barry Larkin Collection.  To date, I've completely organized 1986 - 1989 as well as 1991.  It's kind of amazing how many cards Barry accumulated even back in his early playing days...and even more amazing how many of those cards that I still need for my own collection!  

This 1988 Panini Sticker is one of the few older cards I had that wasn't yet tucked away in one of my Larkin binders.  Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll have some more older Larkin cards to show off - I have been trying to trade for some of the ones I still need over on TCDB this week!  

As for the 1988 Panini sticker, it's perfectly fine!  I don't really have much interest in sticker sets by and large (with the one exception being team logo stickers that Fleer and Upper Deck used to produce).  That said, if it's a Barry Larkin card/sticker that I don't yet own, I'm definitely interested in that even if I'll probably leave the rest of the set for someone else to collect!

Comments

  1. '88 was the first year that I collected baseball stickers, before that it had been only non-sports, things like Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Dinosaurs (I can't remember the name of this set), etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment