Featured Post

Merry Christmas!

 I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe (and much happier and healthier) New Year!  

For me personally, I don't remember the last time I've been this excited for Christmas.  After all, this is the first year that my son (now two-and-a-half) understands the idea of Santa Claus and presents...and his excitement is certainly contagious for my wife and I!  


Much like last year and continuing with this blog's tradition, I did build another LEGO Winter Village display for our kitchen mantle...something that I'll go over in much more detail over on my LEGO blog!  

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well - hope it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your Winter Village post. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in some fun Santa years. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment