- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
My 2020 Allen & Ginter Relic Build is Closer to Completion - Two Indians Nabbed Including a White Whale!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I'm still plugging away on my 2020 Allen & Ginter framed relic set build. At this point, I've picked off most of the "low hanging" fruit from the set so it's about time I turn to some of the bigger names! One such player on this year's relic list is Bob Feller - Indians pitcher extraordinaire and a guy for whom I have no current relics of...until now that is!
Even the cloth bit looks "old timey" which makes me love this relic that much more!
My other relic that I landed recently was also of a Cleveland player, though it's definitely less interesting than the Bob Feller card above!
I'm making some solid progress on my set. At this point, I'm down to needing only 18 more relics! If anyone happens to have any of the 2020 framed relics available for trade, here's what I'm still looking for:
- MFR-AA Aristides Aquino - Cincinnati Reds
- MFR-AJ Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
- MFR-BL Barry Larkin - Cincinnati Reds
- MFR-FT Fernando Tatis Jr. - San Diego Padres
- MFR-GB George Brett - Kansas City Royals
- MFR-GT Gleyber Torres - New York Yankees
- MFR-HA Hank Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
- MFR-JBE Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds
- MFR-LR Luis Robert - Chicago White Sox
- MFR-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
- MFR-PA Pete Alonso - New York Mets
- MFR-RA Ronald Acuña Jr. - Atlanta Braves
- MFR-RC Roger Clemens - New York Yankees
- MFR-RJ Reggie Jackson - New York Yankees
- MFR-RJO Randy Johnson - Arizona Diamondbacks
- MFR-SO Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
- MFR-TW Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox
- MFR-WM Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
If you do have one (or more) of those available, let me know! I'd love to work something out.
Comments


Anytime you can add a memorabilia card featuring a jersey swatch worn by a hall of famer that's at least 6 decades old... it's darn impressive. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of the old material when they use tem for cards, but still can't help but wonder what Panini and Topps are using to make them.
ReplyDelete