Featured Post

Another Relic Landed for my 2020 A&G Framed Relic Set Build!

 The 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter framed relic set has a total of 70 different relics in it.  Thanks to a recent eBay buy, I'm now the proud owner of 58 of the 70 cards (with another four cards on the way as we speak)!


That's Pete Alonso and he was one of the last remaining "common" relics that I needed.  

At this point, I'm down to needing relics of four current players (Aaron Judge, Luis Robert, Mike Trout, and Ronald Acuna Jr) plus four more legends (George Brett, Hank Aaron, Roger Clemens, and Ted Williams).  A couple of big names to try and track down yet but by and large it's a doable list of remaining relics.  In fact, other than the Aaron and Williams cards I think I should be able to get to at least 67/70 relics by the end of the year if all goes well!

2020 Allen & Ginter Framed relics Needed:  
MFR-AJ Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
MFR-GB George Brett - Kansas City Royals
MFR-HA Hank Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
MFR-LR Luis Robert - Chicago White Sox
MFR-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
MFR-RA Ronald Acuña Jr. - Atlanta Braves
MFR-RC Roger Clemens - New York Yankees
MFR-TW Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox

Comments

  1. Like Limp Bizkit says... keep rollin', rollin', rollin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get frustrated when the little relic window doesn't fully line up with the relic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment